Ever fancy being part of a stunt team ? With Tegu magnetic stunt team series you can create your own stunt team creations. Become part of the Tegu Stunt team.
This family of adventurers is right at home flying high or driving fast—their amazing feats are boundless with your imagination! With unique personalities, Stunt Team members live to enjoy maximum fun in their signature vehicles, or with any other creation you make. Collect them all, and soar, jump, speed, or loop into your next play adventure with Tegu Stunt Team!
- Every act needs a ringleader, and Jumper is the perfect captain for Stunt Team. As the oldest and wisest member of the team, Jumper is always calculating angles, distances, and speeds. Whether you build the equipment truck and motorcycle or create your own custom vehicle, Jumper will figure out how to get up, over, and across with ease.
- Includes 25 pieces in 12 shapes: 2 Short Planks, 2 Mega Planks, 2 Triangles, 1 Cube, 2 Ramps, 1 Stunt Team Character, 2 Truck Cabs, 2 Jumper Axles, 2 Motorcycle Chassis, 1 Jumper Harness, 4 Wheels, and 4 Speed Wheels; Inspiration Manual
- Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks
- Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
- Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts
- Sustainably sourced hardwoods
- Box Dimension 36 cm x 28 cm x 10 cm
- Ages 3+(Please note: This set is safety tested for ages 1+. You may receive an earlier version of packaging that has a ‘recommended age’ of 3- 99 based on age appropriateness. As we transition packaging from reflecting the age appropriateness to reflecting the safety testing, you may receive packaging that displays “Ages 3- 99” or “Ages 1- 99”. We want to assure you that either set is fully safe for ages 1+. )
- Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.