Three ponies are accommodated in a single box and a two box.
The stable doors lead out in the big playpen which can be built up with the fence adaptably.
The attic offers a lot of place for feed and straw.
With many accessories.
- The ponies can be walked out, or rode.
- The barrow can be used by the child figures.
- The fence is fully adaptably.
- A ladder leads up to the hayloft which serves as safekeeping for the feed and straw.
- In each stable a hay rack is provided for the feed.
- Includes lots of hooks and accessories for clearing up after the horses.
- Both stable doors can be closed and opened independently of each other.
- All stable doors on the front open outwards.
- The rear stable doors can be opened inwards and outwards.