Presented in beautifully designed, brightly coloured boxes (complete with handle for easy transport) these Irish designed dolls need no wrapping and have award winning attention to detail which make them an essential addition for any doll collector.
- Riding jodphurs
- Tweed-style formal riding jacket
- Shirt and tie
- Riding helmet
- Seren the Welsh Mountain Pony wears a saddle, bridle, stirrups and numnah (a saddle pad that acts as a protective cushion between the pony and the saddle)
• Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
• Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
• Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel
• Removable doll shoes, able to stand on her own two feet
• Blonde doll hair, blue doll eyes
• Loved and suitable for all ages over 3 years
• 7.5/18cm, perfectly portable childhood companion
Lottie Dolls are inspired by real kids.
Kids- in all their glorious, heart-warming and life-affirming diversity that inspire us every day.
"Pony Pals is about much more than just riding – Lottie learns about caring for a horse too, and studies for achievement badges covering subjects like feeding, equipment, pony behaviour and grooming. As well as trying to improve her riding, Lottie makes new friends who share her love of ponies. It’s always good fun; some days are themed with treasure hunts, treat making for ponies and lots of other pony activities."
Get active outdoors and explore the wonders of nature. Get muddy!